- Made in the USA and backed by Wiredog’s industry-leading lifetime guarantee.
- Available in 3 colors and a wide range of sizes that will fit dogs from as little as 8 pounds up to 115 pounds.
- Clear pocket comes with 5 of our service dog information cards to hand out to those who need help understanding the laws and questions surrounding service dogs.
- Patches on each side make it easy for those around you to identify your dog as a service dog.
- Easy on/off thanks to fully adjustable chest and girth straps with quick release buckles.
Properly identify your service dog with our new Quick-Ship Vest. Made in the U.S.A. from a high-denier, rugged poly fabric this vest is made to last. Available in three different colors, this vest features two Service Dog patches (one sewn on each side) that are clearly visible and easy to read. A clear window on the top of the vest will come to you stuffed with 5 (five) of our Service Dog ADA Info cards which are great to hand out to those who may not be educated regarding service dogs. The window is also the perfect size for an ID Card or a thin stack of folded paperwork. As with every Wiredog vest, an inexpensive price doesn’t mean cheap quality – our Quick-Ship Vest is backed by the standard Wiredog Lifetime Warranty, which is not something you are going to find with the imported vests that have been flooding the marketplace recently. Wiredog has been manufacturing quality working dog equipment in the U.S.A. since 07. Important Note: It is against federal and state law to misrepresent a pet as a service dog and violators are subject to prosecution.