Set the number of dogs on your system:
- The Delta XC Series gives you the option of having a one dog unit, a two dog unit or a three dog unit. If you are not running multiple dogs, you can remove this option and only have the dogs on the handheld that you actually have. You can always add the second and third dog options back to the handheld if you add additional dogs down the road.
New stimulation pattern:
- The original Delta units had a stimulation pattern that didn’t match anything that Tri-Tronics had used before. It was much lower on the top end and we ran across a number of dogs that it didn’t work within high drive situations. To fix this issue, Garmin has made the Delta XC stimulation pattern match the one in the Garmin PRO systems. Don’t take this to mean that this is a substantially “hotter” collar and it might be too strong for your dog. The low end is still very low, and the middle numbers are also the same. The top end is now what we expect out of a Tri-Tronics system and I don’t expect to see any issues with dogs blowing off the stimulation.
Rapidly increase or decrease the stimulation level:
- Rapidly increase or decrease the stimulation level using the new side button feature. Just press and hold to increase multiple levels.
Long and short contact points:
- The original Delta collars came with short probes installed that were not removable or replaceable with long probes. The Delta Sport XC comes with regular (short) probes installed but long probes are also included and can easily be swapped. These are the same probes used on the Garmin PRO units.
Modified side collar loops for a better fit:
- The Delta XC Series has slightly modified collar strap loops that allow the receiver to fit better on dogs with larger necks. These modified loops allow the collar to open wider and place the contact points in a better position on the neck compared to the original Delta collar.
New Bark Limiter options:
- The Delta Sport XC bark collar has the same auto rise option as the original Delta Sport, but it also has both a vibration only and a 1-18 direct level setting option. This way if you know what level it takes to get your dog to stop his nuisance barking, you can select it from the transmitter. This also gives you the option of having bark collars on up to three dogs with three different levels at the same time.
Bark correction and training at the same time:
- The Delta Sport XC lets you use the bark collar and still have the training collar available at the same time. To use this feature, you select the bark collar/training collar mode, select your bark collar level and then return to training. The bark collar level can be Auto-Rise, Vibration Only or Direct Level. Once you have selected your level and returned to training mode, you can raise and lower the training stimulation level without changing the bark limiter level.
We are committed to your satisfaction and earning 5 stars in each feedback category. If you feel that we don’t deserve 5 stars please contact us and we will make every effort to earn the 5 stars. PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK BEFORE CONTACTING US AND ALLOWING US TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE. Thanks
Thank you for considering a purchase from our business. Our business focuses on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction – we will do everything we can to meet or exceed your expectations. Our eBay store tries to bring you the most reliable, and most affordable products available.
We only accept PayPal payment And immediate payment on purchase of item
We Try to do our best to ship all of our products on the next day of sale. Unless over the weekend or on a Holiday! All of our items are always free shipping
If you have any questions feel free to send us a message. If your not sure about an item please contact us and ask any questions we always do our best to answer any questions you may have.
About Us | Feedback |
Sell Smarter with Kyozou.
Inventory and Ecommerce Management